2024 Shoot for the Cure
September 22, 2024 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
2024 Shoot for the Cure – Please purchase tickets above or
CLICK HERE FOR MAIL IN REGISTRATION FORM
CLICK HERE FOR MAIL IN CORPORATE SPONSOR
—DEADLINE FOR SPONSORS IS AUGUST 17TH —
We are excited to invite you to a thrilling and purposeful event that combines the excitement of clay shooting with the opportunity to make a real difference in the fight against cystic fibrosis.
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that affects thousands of people around the world, and we are determined to contribute to ongoing research and support for those living with CF. Together, we can make a meaningful impact.
All proceeds from the Shoot for the Cure will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
CLICK HERE FOR VENUE ONLINE WAIVER
Day of the Event Agenda:
– 8:30AM – Registration
– 9:15AM – Opening Remarks & Safety Briefing
– 9:30AM – Shooting Begins
– 12:30PM – Lunch, Awards, Closing Remarks
– All squads are sent out as a “Shotgun Start”, meaning each squad will start at an
– Ex.: Squad 1 will start at Station 1, Squad 2 will start at Station 2, Squad 3 will
start at Station 3, etc.
– This way everyone will start at the same time and finish at the same time
– All events are held on the Beginner Course
Ticket includes: 100 Clay Targets, T-Shirt, and Lunch.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
(rentals available, you can share a gun)
(shot size 7.5 or 8, available for purchase or bring your own)
SHOOTING VEST OR POUCH
Come join us for a day of fun, camaraderie, and a common cause. Together, we can make a significant impact in the fight against cystic fibrosis. Your presence and support mean the world to us.
Let’s aim for a cure and hit the bullseye in the fight against cystic fibrosis! We can’t wait to see you there.